Unique fun for everyone, flyboard experience now available in Mauritius!
FLYn'Dive™ - YOUR COVID-SAFE PLEASURE
This amazing pleasure activity for the whole family has always been offered as a high-quality activity operated always as private VIP sessions, which was already very comfortable but now is also very safe for you.
In a Private VIP Session only you and your friends & family are our valued guests. You can’t be infected by unknown others. The FLYn’Dive activity doesn’t require close contact with our health monitored staff. The only person on board of your boat, where you have a lot of space, is the skipper driver, equipped with mask and sanitizers. Also we are on the fresh air of the sea.
At our reception we provide the required distance, masks, sanitizers, showers and more for your comfort and safety. Our facilities and equipment are always hygienically cleaned just before you join in at your reserved time. We follow the procedures and precautionary measurements as required by the Mauritius Protocols and are certified for this by Mauritius Tourism Authority.
We welcome you to enjoy safely your exciting holidays experience you never will forget.
Fly Safe – Fly FLYn’Dive
We strongly recommend for your health our certified private activity as a nearly COVID-safe activity compared to other activities performed in public groups.
your exciting and innovative
You can do it too
Regardless of age, sportive constitution or non-swimmer: Our certified instructors take the time you need and let you fly low between 1 to 3 meters height as you decide. FLYn’Dive is a secure amazing experience you will never forget! It’s the highlight of your Holidays in Mauritius. Show your photos to your Friends and neighbours with proudness and a big smile in your face.
Flyboarding is a breathtaking spectacle and exciting recreational watersports. Now you can enjoy this amazing fun in the warm waters of Mauritius at its best.
Maybe you hesitate that you wouldn’t be able to fly. We can tell you 99% of our guests did it easily and the other 1% enjoyed it nevertheless to see an exciting Demonstration or to watch their Friends & Family. You will be proud of yourself and you are rewarded that your dream of your youth to fly gravityless has come true. This is why our guests have a double smile of excitement on their faces when they return. FLYn’Dive ensures that you will have unforgettable sensations and exciting emotions.
GUEST REVIEWS & TESTAMONIALS
Special Thanks From
This is one of the most fun things to do in Mauritius! Flyboarding is truly unique and liberating experience for all ages, you don't need to be a superman to fly like one 😉 FLYn'Dive team was extremely friendly and professional from the start until the end! We were a... read moreLasse Soininen20/09/2019
Fly N Dive - Amazing Experience It isn’t so easy as it appears. It requires good physical and mental skill. The most important thing is to listen to the instructor and keep it simple. Emmanuel and Other instructors were very helpful. They give you enough time and they encourage you so that you fly. The staff... read moreDheeraj C24/03/2019
Totally amazing a bit expensive I tried the flyn dive for the first time, and loved it I even booked for two sessions 40 minutes straight but just for your knowledge its exhausting. and also just so you don't hurt yourself be sure when you fall on your back not to bend your... read more914tarekk23/12/2017
Read more & book your experience
- Private Sessions
- Shared Sessions
If you have any questions or would like to book customised experience, please get in touch with us. We are happy to help with any queries you have.
Office Opening Hours:
COVID: Currently no booking/operation possible due to too less tourists in Mauritius
GPS -20.01498, 57.58122